What are whole cashew nuts? What Difference between the whole cashew vs broken cashew? whole cashew nuts and broken cashew are two completely different types of cashew. Currently, many people cannot distinguish between these 2 concepts. The following article will explain that clearly.
=> Related articles:
- Different Grades Of Cashew Kernels, Cashew Grade List In Vietnam
- What Difference Between W320 Cashew vs W240 Cashew?
- What Difference Between W450 Cashew vs W320 Cashew?
- What Difference Between WS Cashew vs WB Cashew?
- What Difference Between Raw Cashew Nuts And Cashew Kernels?
- What Difference Between White Cashew vs Scorched Cashew?
What Are Whole Cashew Nut Kernels?
Whole cashew nuts (known as Whole cashew nut kernels, cashew kernels) are high-quality, non-damaged, non-split cashew nut kernels and are known internationally as Whole Cashew Nuts. They have a nutty flavor and a rich taste to be USED in recipes of salted cashew nuts, honey cashews, whole-grain salt-roasted cashews, chili garlic cashews, wasabi cashews …or to be processed by salting, sugaring, flavoring, roasting, oil frying, or industrial processing into cashew cheese or cashew butter …
The Grades of Whole Cashew Nuts Kernels:
- Ww180:White Whole Cashews W180
- Ww240:White Whole Cashews W240
- Ww320:White Whole Cashews W320
- Ww450: White Whole Cashews W450
- Sw240: Scorched Whole Cashew Nuts Sw 240
- Sw320: Scorched Whole Cashew Nuts Sw 320
- Sw 450: Scorched Whole Cashew Nuts Sw 450
Whole Cashew Nuts Kernels Used For:
- Roasted cashew nuts
- Salted whole cashew nuts
- Honey whole cashews nuts kernels
- Whole-grain salt-roasted cashews
- Chili garlic whole cashews,
- Wasabi whole cashews
What Are Broken Cashew Nut Kernels?
Broken cashew nut (known as broken cashew nut kernels, broken cashew kernels) are high-quality, broken, maybe split cashew nut kernels and are known internationally as Broken Nut Kernels! Broken cashew kernels are used in the food industry to make cashew chocolate, cashew pastry, cashew biscuit, protein bar…
The Grades of Broken Cashew Kernels:
- LWP: White Large Pieces of Cashew Kernels
- LP: Large Pieces of Cashew Kernels
- WS: White split naturally in lengthwise of Cashew Kernels
- WB: White broken in crosswise of Cashew Kernels
- SB: Scorched broken in crosswise of Cashew Kernels
- SS: Scorched broken in lengthwise of Cashew Kernels
- SP: Small broken Pieces of Cashew Kernels
Broken Cashew Nuts Kernels Used For:
- Cashew chocolate
- Cashew pastry
- Cashew Cake
- Cashew Biscuit
- Protein bar
Difference Between Whole Cashew vs Broken Cashew
Whole cashew nuts are high-quality, non-damaged, non-split cashew nut kernels, and Broken cashew nuts are high-quality, broken, maybe split cashew nut kernels The Difference Between the whole cashew and the broken cashew is cashew broken kernels or whole-grain. The only difference is the look
Difference Between Cashew Whole and Broken Kernels:
- Whole Cashew: high-quality, non-damaged, non-split cashew nut kernels
- Broken Cashew: high-quality, broken, maybe split cashew nut kernels
@Products Mentioned in Article: Vietnam cashew nuts
A brand specializing in the production and export of agricultural products in Vietnam. We have a black soldier fly farm in Tay Ninh and a cashew growing area in Binh Phuoc. The main export products of the company are: cashew nuts, cashew nut kernels, black soldier fly, frozen seafood, shrimp, prawns, catfish… from Vietnam.