Scientifically, Cashew nuts are an excellent source of protein and fiber. They are rich in monounsaturated fat which may help protect the heart too. Cashews are also a good source of potassium, a variety of B vitamins, and folate. They contain useful amounts of magnesium, phosphorous, selenium, and copper. Here, we would like to introduce to you the product Cashew LP – Pure Vietnam Cashew Nuts.
=> Related article: What Difference Between LWP Cashew vs LP Cashew?
LP Cashew Nut Product Description
Cashew nut LP grade (or: Large Pieces cashew, cashew large pieces, cashew lp, lp cashew) is a cashew nut that broken into large pieces, internationally as LP cashew. They have a nutty flavor and a rich taste to be USED in recipes of Broken salted cashew nuts, salt-roasted cashews, or to be processed by salting, sugaring, flavoring, roasting, oil frying, or industrial processing into cashew cheese or cashew butter … The name LP has 2 parts in it, LP cashew nut meaning:
- L stands for “Large” cashews.
- P stands for Broken “Pieces” Cashews
=> More Info About>>> Vietnam Cashew nuts <<<Click Here
Process of Producing Cashew LP In Vietnam
- Steam Roasting: The outer shell of the raw cashew nuts has to be removed to produce the edible cashew kernel. The outer shell of the cashew is very hard and it contains a corrosive oil that is harmful for human consumption. The process of steam roasting helps in the removal of this hardshell with minimal effort. The raw cashew nuts are put in a drum connected to a mini boiler. The steam from this mini boiler is passed over the cashew nuts placed in the drum for a period of 10 -15 minutes. These cashew nuts are left in the drum for 20 minutes for proper roasting. The roasted cashew nuts are then taken out of the drum and placed in the open air for a period of around 12 hours to let them cool down and help in the removal of the cashew shells.
- Shell Cutting: After Steam Roasting is complete, the cashew nuts are peeled off quickly to remove the outer shell to get the inner kernel. This is a very difficult stage, requiring skilled workers to separate the shell without breaking the inner core. After the peeling process, we will get 3 products: raw cashew shell, cashew husk (testa), and cashew kernel nuts. In which, the Raw Cashew Kernels are passed through the classification & grading department to consider their level.
- Grading: The cashew nut classification process is designed to classify cashew nuts kernel nuts into different grades for export. Kernel nuts are divided into two main categories: “Whole Nuts” and “Broken Nuts”. In the export of whole cashew nuts kernel, whole nuts are divided into 15 different grades and broken nuts are divided into 9 levels.
=>For More: Cashews Grades List, Types Of Cashew Nuts in Vietnam
Nutrition In Cashew LP
Many studies have shown that regular daily intake of cashew nuts can have a variety of health benefits, in the long term improving overall human health. Cashew nuts help prevent cardiovascular diseases, reduce the risk of diabetes, help prevent cancer, promote the formation of RBC, enhance bone and dental health, reduce the risk of anemia. , prevent gallstones, strengthen the immune system … Because of the great benefits that cashew nuts bring, they are being consumed a lot.
Packing Of LP Cashew Nuts Ship
|Type of Packing||In 20′ Full Load Containers|
|In 2 x 10 kgs vacuumed tins in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) vacuumed tins in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 1 x 50 lbs (22.68 kgs) vacuum flexy pouches in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) Vaccum flexy pouches in cartons||700 cartons|
LP Cashew Price & Payment Terms
About LP Cashew Price List – (Contact us & Discussion)
Different quality of LP Cashew Has different prices, depending on what your needs are. The price of LP cashew nuts at our factory will depend on the following factors: order quantity, type of cashew nut, cashew nut quality, packing specification… of the cashew nut order that you need. Since there are many factors that affect the price of cashew kernels, it is difficult for us to provide an official quote without discussing it in detail with you. However, the price of LP cashew nuts at our factory usually ranges from 4.8 USD – 6.1 USD / KG. Please contact us to get the exact LP cashew price list according to your needs.
The information you need to prepare before you contact us:
- Type Of Cashew: What kind of cashews are you looking for? (W180, W210, W320, W450, WS, LP, SP, BB…)
- Quantity: What is your order quantity?
- Quality: What quality of cashews do you want? (1 st quality, 2 nd quality, 3rd quality, 4 th quality… or “as customer’s request” )
- Packing: What kind of packing do you want? (Vaccum bag, Tin Can, Cartoon box…)
- Packing Weight: How much weight do you want to pack? (5 kg, 10 kg, 20 kg, 11.34 kg, 22.64kg, 25lb, 50lb…/bag)
- Your Target Price: The target price you are looking for?
About Payment Terms of LP Cashew – (Negotiation)
- A) 40% deposit in advance, 60% balance T/T scanned shipping documents.
- B) L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight
- C) Insurance: To be covered by buyer’s
Kimmy Farm – is a brand specializing in the production and export of agricultural products in Vietnam. We have a black soldier fly farm in Tay Ninh and a cashew-growing area in Binh Phuoc. The main export products of the company are products from cashew nut kernels, raw cashew nuts, cashew shell, cashew testa, cashew shell oil, black soldier fly,… We are a supply partner for several customers from Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Switzerland, USA, Australia, South Africa, UAE, India, Singapore, Japan, and many others. Besides, we also have a team of staff with many years of experience working in large processing factories in Vietnam. Please contact us if you need a premium source of cashew nuts. Exporter/manufacturer of cashew nuts in Vietnam. W320 Cashew Wholesale Price in Vietnam
=> More Product From >>>Vietnam Cashew Nuts Kernel <<<Click Here
Our Farm & Factory Raw Image
=> Customers Also Viewed: