Scientifically, Cashew nuts are an excellent source of protein and fiber. They are rich in monounsaturated fat which may help protect the heart too. Cashews are also a good source of potassium, a variety of B vitamins, and folate. They contain useful amounts of magnesium, phosphorous, selenium, and copper. Here, we would like to introduce to you the product Cashew WW240 – Pure Vietnam Cashew Nuts.
=> More Info About>>> Vietnam Cashew nuts <<<Click Here
WW240 Cashew Nut Product Description
Cashew nut ww240 grade (or: white whole cashew 240, cashew w240, cashew nuts ww240, white whole cashew w240, cashew grade w240) is a large, beautiful, white, whole-grain cashew that has between 220 and 240 nuts/pound (395 – 465 beans/kg) and is known internationally as Premium Large Nuts. Varieties Of Cashew Tree Grown in Vietnam only produce small and medium raw cashew nut (RCN) sizes. That is why the W240 cashew kernel is the best cashew nut size of Vietnamese origin.
=> Related article: Which is The Best Quality of Vietnamese Origin Cashew Nuts?
W240 cashew nut is the 3rd standard of cashew nuts of the standards used to classify cashews. Ww240 white cashew nuts are large in size and very expensive, so they are often used to make: salted cashew nuts, honey cashews, whole-grain salt-roasted cashews, chili garlic cashews, wasabi cashews … and many other premium products that need to use premium whole cashew nuts. In the cashew nut classification system, the more advanced nuts are, the bigger they are, the tastier they taste, the more nutrients in the nut, the greater the value. So, the ww240 white cashew kernel is a type of cashew that is loved by many countries around the world, with great demand for ordering in Vietnam.
What is WW240 Cashew means? The name WW240 has 2 parts in it.
- WW stands for Wholes White cashews.
- 240 stands for 240 Cashew Kernels in 1 pound
=> Related article: What Difference Between W320 Cashew vs W240 Cashew?
|Product name:||W240 Cashew nuts|
|Grade:||Grade W240 – AFI 1999 (Or as customer’s request)|
|Condition:||Whole Cashew Nuts Kernel|
|Certificate:||ISO 9001:2015, HACCP Code 2003, FSPCA, Vietnam’s Food Safety Certificate…|
Process of Producing WW240 Cashew In Vietnam
- Collection & Drying: The raw cashew nuts (RCN) are collected from the farmers and dried in the sun to remove excess moisture. It is then subjected to four-step processing before packing, which includes the steam roasting, shell cutting, peeling, and grading
- Steam Roasting: The outer shell of the raw cashew nuts has to be removed to produce the edible cashew kernel. The outer shell of the cashew is very hard and it contains a corrosive oil that is harmful for human consumption. The process of steam roasting helps in the removal of this hardshell with minimal effort. The raw cashew nuts are put in a drum connected to a mini boiler. The steam from this mini boiler is passed over the cashew nuts placed in the drum for a period of 10 -15 minutes. These cashew nuts are left in the drum for 20 minutes for proper roasting. The roasted cashew nuts are then taken out of the drum and placed in the open air for a period of around 12 hours to let them cool down and help in the removal of the cashew shells.
- Shell Cutting: After Steam Roasting is complete, the cashew nuts are peeled off quickly to remove the outer shell to get the inner kernel. This is a very difficult stage, requiring skilled workers to separate the shell without breaking the inner core. After the peeling process, we will get 2 products: raw cashew shell, cashew nut kernel with soft shell (husk testa).
- Peeling: a process where the inner shell of the kernel is removed so as to produce white nuts. The peeling process is designed to remove the softshell, which is enhanced by the cold treatment. This step of agro-processing will give out the white-colored cashew nuts that are sent to the grading department. In which, the Raw Cashew Kernels are passed through the classification & grading department to consider their level.
- Grading: The cashew nut classification process is designed to classify cashew nuts kernel nuts into different grades for export. Kernel nuts are divided into two main categories: “Whole Nuts” and “Broken Nuts”. In the export of whole cashew nuts kernel, whole nuts are divided into 15 different grades and broken nuts are divided into 9 levels. Here the 240w white cashew nut is the 3rd advanced in 15 different levels for cashew kernel price.
Nutrition In Cashew WW240
Many studies have shown that regular daily intake of cashew nuts can have a variety of health benefits, in the long term improving overall human health. The ww240 grade cashew nuts is a premium cashew nut that is great to eat directly. Cashew nuts help prevent cardiovascular diseases, reduce the risk of diabetes, help prevent cancer, promote the formation of RBC, enhance bone and dental health, reduce the risk of anemia. , prevent gallstones, strengthen the immune system … Because of the great benefits that cashew nuts bring, they are being consumed a lot.
Benefits of W240 Cashew Nuts:
- Keeps Heart Healthy
- Keeps Blood Pressure under Control
- Preventing heart attacks.
- Balances Cholesterol Level
|Type of Nutrients||Nutrients in 100g cashew|
|Retinol Equivalent||33 IU; 10 mcg|
Detailed Photos, Images & Clips
Clips W240 cashew nuts Sample:
Raw Photos, Images W240 cashew nuts Sample:
Packaging & Shipping
About Shipping Of W240 Cashew Nuts:
About Packaging Of W240 Cashew Nuts:
|Type of Packaging||In 20′ Full Load Containers|
|In 2 x 10 kgs vacuumed tins in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) vacuumed tins in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 1 x 50 lbs (22.68 kgs) vacuum flexy pouches in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) Vaccum flexy pouches in cartons||700 cartons|
W240 Cashew Price & Payment Terms
About W240 Cashew Price List – (Contact us & Discussion)
Different quality of W240 Cashew Has different prices, depending on what your needs are. The price of W240 cashew nuts at our factory will depend on the following factors: order quantity, type of cashew nut, cashew nut quality, packing specification… of the cashew nut order that you need. Since there are many factors that affect the price of cashew kernels, it is difficult for us to provide an official quote without discussing it in detail with you. However, the price of W240 cashew nuts at our factory usually ranges from 7 USD – 9.5 USD / KG. Please contact us to get the exact W240 cashew price list according to your needs.
The information you need to prepare before you contact us:
- Type Of Cashew: What kind of cashews are you looking for? (W180, W240, W320, W450, WS, LP, SP, BB…)
- Quantity: What is your order quantity?
- Quality: What quality of cashews do you want? (1 st quality, 2 nd quality, 3rd quality, 4 th quality… or “as customer’s request” )
- Packing: What kind of packing do you want? (Vaccum bag, Tin Can, Cartoon box…)
- Packing Weight: How much weight do you want to pack? (5 kg, 10 kg, 20 kg, 11.34 kg, 22.64kg, 25lb, 50lb…/bag)
- Your Target Price: The target price you are looking for?
About Payment Terms of W240 Cashew – (Negotiation)
- A) 40% deposit in advance, 60% balance T/T scanned shipping documents.
- B) L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight
- C) Insurance: To be covered by buyer’s
Kimmy Farm – is a brand specializing in the production and export of agricultural products in Vietnam. We have a black soldier fly farm in Tay Ninh and a cashew-growing area in Binh Phuoc. The main export products of the company are products from cashew nut kernels, raw cashew nuts, cashew shell, cashew testa, cashew shell oil, black soldier fly,… We are a supply partner for several customers from Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Switzerland, USA, Australia, South Africa, UAE, India, Singapore, Japan, and many others. Besides, we also have a team of staff with many years of experience working in large processing factories in Vietnam. Please contact us if you need a premium source of cashew nuts. Exporter/manufacturer of cashew nuts in Vietnam. W320 Cashew Wholesale Price in Vietnam
=> More Product From >>>Vietnam Cashew Nuts Kernel <<<Click Here
Our Farm & Factory Raw Image
=> Customers Also Viewed: