Scientifically, Cashew nuts are an excellent source of protein and fiber. They are rich in monounsaturated fat which may help protect the heart too. Cashews are also a good source of potassium, a variety of B vitamins, and folate. They contain useful amounts of magnesium, phosphorous, selenium, and copper. Here, we would like to introduce to you the product Cashew WS – Pure Vietnam Cashew Nuts. Our company is a White Split Cashew Exporter/Manufacturer in Vietnam.
=> More Info About>>> Vietnam Cashew nuts <<<Click Here
WS Cashew Nut Product Description
Cashew nut ws grade (or: white splits cashew, cashew white splits, cashew splits nuts, cashew WS, raw white split cashew nuts, raw split cashew nuts) is a cashew nut kernel split naturally lengthwise and is known internationally as White Splits Cashew Nuts Kernel. They are often used to make: salted cashew nuts, honey cashews, chili garlic cashews, wasabi cashews, Snack … and many other products that need to use cashew nuts. In the cashew nut classification system, the more advanced nuts are, the bigger they are, the tastier they taste, the more nutrients in the nut, the greater the value. So, the WS white cashew kernel is a type of cashew that is loved by many countries around the world, with great demand for ordering in Vietnam. The name WS has 2 parts in it, WS cashew nut meaning: W stands for “White” cashews, S stands for Broken “Splits” Cashews.
WS Cashew Specification:
- Color: White / Light yellow / Pale ivory / light ash-grey.
- Condition: Split naturally in lengthwise
- Grade: WS (AFI standard)
- Moisture: Max 5% (as customer’s request)
- Lower Size Grade: Max 10% (as customer’s request)
- Defects: Max 8% (as customer’s request)
- Certificate: ISO 9001:2015, HACCP Code 2003, FSPCA, Non-GMO, NOP-Organic, USDA, JAS, FairTrade, Vietnam’s Food Safety Certificate… (Contact us for more detail)
- Origin: Binh Phuoc, Vietnam
- Packing: In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) Vaccum flexy pouches in cartons or 1 x 50 lbs (22.68 kgs) vacuum flexy pouches in cartons or….., 700 cartons in 20′ Full Load Containers (Please read more detail below or custom made on request )
Process of Producing WS Cashew
- Collection & Drying: The raw cashew nuts (RCN) are collected from the farmers and dried in the sun to remove excess moisture. It is then subjected to four-step processing before packing, which includes the steam roasting, shell cutting, peeling, and grading
- Steam Roasting: The outer shell of the raw cashew nuts has to be removed to produce the edible cashew kernel. The outer shell of the cashew is very hard and it contains a corrosive oil that is harmful for human consumption. The process of steam roasting helps in the removal of this hardshell with minimal effort. The raw cashew nuts are put in a drum connected to a mini boiler. The steam from this mini boiler is passed over the cashew nuts placed in the drum for a period of 10 -15 minutes. These cashew nuts are left in the drum for 20 minutes for proper roasting. The roasted cashew nuts are then taken out of the drum and placed in the open air for around 12 hours to let them cool down and help remove the cashew shells.
- Shell Cutting: After Steam Roasting is complete, the cashew nuts are peeled off quickly to remove the outer shell to get the inner kernel. This is a very difficult stage, requiring skilled workers to separate the shell without breaking the inner core. After the peeling process, we will get 2 products: raw cashew shell, cashew nut kernel with soft shell (husk testa).
- Peeling: a process where the kernel’s inner shell is removed to produce white nuts. The peeling process is designed to remove the softshell, which is enhanced by the cold treatment. This step of agro-processing will give out the white-colored cashew nuts that are sent to the grading department. In which, the Raw Cashew Kernels are passed through the classification & grading department to consider their level.
- Grading: The cashew nut classification process is designed to classify cashew nuts kernel nuts into different grades for export.
Nutrition In Cashew WS
Many studies have shown that regular daily intake of cashew nuts can have a variety of health benefits, in the long term improving overall human health. The ws grade cashew nuts is a cashew nut that is great to eat directly. Cashew nuts help prevent cardiovascular diseases, reduce the risk of diabetes, help prevent cancer, promote RBC formation, enhance bone and dental health, and reduce the risk of anemia. , prevent gallstones, strengthen the immune system … Because of the great benefits that cashew nuts bring, they are being consumed a lot.
Benefits of WS Cashew Nuts:
- Keeps Heart Healthy
- Keeps Blood Pressure under Control
- Preventing the heart attacks.
- Balances Cholesterol Level
|Type of Nutrients||Nutrients in 100g cashew|
|Retinol Equivalent||33 IU; 10 mcg|
Detailed Photos, Images & Clips
Clips WS cashew nuts Sample:
Raw Photos, Images WS cashew nuts Sample:
Packaging & Shipping
About Shipping Of WS Cashew Nuts:
About Packaging Of WS Cashew Nuts:
|Type of Packaging||In 20′ Full Load Containers|
|In 2 x 10 kgs vacuumed tins in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) vacuumed tins in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 1 x 50 lbs (22.68 kgs) vacuum flexy pouches in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) Vaccum flexy pouches in cartons||700 cartons|
WS Cashew Nuts Vietnam Price – Contact US
Kimmy Farm – is a brand specializing in the production and export of agricultural products in Vietnam. We have a black soldier fly farm in Tay Ninh and a cashew growing area in Binh Phuoc. The main export products of the company are products from cashew nuts, raw cashew nuts, cashew shell, cashew testa, cashew shell oil, black soldier fly,… We are a supply partner for several customers from Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Switzerland, USA, Australia, South Africa, UAE, India, Singapore, Japan, and many others. Besides, we also have a team of staff with many years of experience working in large processing factories in Vietnam. Please contact us if you need a premium source of cashew nuts.
=> More Product From >>>Vietnam Cashew Nuts Kernel <<<Click Here
=> Customers Also Viewed:
A brand specializing in the production and export of agricultural products in Vietnam. We have a black soldier fly farm in Tay Ninh and a cashew growing area in Binh Phuoc. The main export products of the company are: cashew nuts, cashew nut kernels, black soldier fly, frozen seafood, shrimp, prawns, catfish… from Vietnam.