Scientifically, Cashew nuts are an excellent source of protein and fiber. They are rich in monounsaturated fat which may help protect the heart too. Cashews are also a good source of potassium, a variety of B vitamins, and folate. They contain useful amounts of magnesium, phosphorous, selenium, and copper. Here, we would like to introduce to you the product Cashew SP – Pure Vietnam Cashew Nuts.
=> More Info About>>> Vietnam Cashew nuts <<<Click Here
SP Cashew Nut Product Description
Cashew nut SP grade (or: Small Pieces cashew, cashew small pieces) is a cashew nut that is broken into large pieces, internationally as SP cashew. The name SP has 2 parts in it, SP cashew nut meaning:
- S stands for “Small” cashews.
- P stands for Broken “Pieces” Cashews
SP is used in the food industry to make:
- Cheap Food
- Cheap Snack
- Cashew cookies
- Cashew nut biscuit
- Cookies vegan
- Cashew Pastry
- Cashew chocolate
- Cashew chocolate chip cookies
|Product name:||SP Cashew nuts|
|Grade:||Grade SP – AFI 1999 (Or as customer’s request)|
|Condition:||Broken Cashew Nuts Kernel|
|Use:||Snacks, Food, Cookies, Chocolate bar…|
|Certificate:||ISO 9001:2015, HACCP Code 2003, Vietnam’s Food Safety Certificate…|
Process of Producing SP Cashew In Vietnam
- Collection & Drying: The raw cashew nuts (RCN) are collected from the farmers and dried in the sun to remove excess moisture. It is then subjected to four-step processing before packing, which includes the steam roasting, shell cutting, peeling, and grading
- Steam Roasting: The outer shell of the raw cashew nuts has to be removed to produce the edible cashew kernel. The outer shell of the cashew is very hard and it contains a corrosive oil that is harmful for human consumption. The process of steam roasting helps in the removal of this hardshell with minimal effort. The raw cashew nuts are put in a drum connected to a mini boiler. The steam from this mini boiler is passed over the cashew nuts and placed in the drum for a period of 10 -15 minutes. These cashew nuts are left in the drum for 20 minutes for proper roasting. The roasted cashew nuts are then taken out of the drum and placed in the open air for around 12 hours to let them cool down and help remove the cashew shells.
- Shell Cutting: After Steam Roasting is complete, the cashew nuts are peeled off quickly to remove the outer shell to get the inner kernel. This is a very difficult stage, requiring skilled workers to separate the shell without breaking the inner core. After the peeling process, we will get 2 products: raw cashew shell, cashew nut kernel with soft shell (husk testa).
- Peeling: a process where the kernel’s inner shell is removed to produce white nuts. The peeling process is designed to remove the softshell, which is enhanced by the cold treatment. This step of agro-processing will give out the white-colored cashew nuts that are sent to the grading department. In which, the Raw Cashew Kernels are passed through the classification & grading department to consider their level.
- Grading: The cashew nut classification process is designed to classify cashew nuts kernel nuts into different grades for export. Kernel nuts are divided into two main categories: “Whole Nuts” and “Broken Nuts”. In the export of whole cashew nuts kernel, whole nuts are divided into 15 different grades and broken nuts are divided into 9 levels.
Nutrition In SP Cashew
Many studies have shown that regular daily intake of cashew nuts can have a variety of health benefits, in the long term improving overall human health. The ww320 grade cashew nuts is a premium cashew nut that is great to eat directly. Cashew nuts help prevent cardiovascular diseases, reduce the risk of diabetes, help prevent cancer, promote RBC formation, enhance bone and dental health, and reduce the risk of anemia. , prevent gallstones, strengthen the immune system … Because of the great benefits that cashew nuts bring, they are being consumed a lot.
Benefits of SP Cashew Nuts:
- Keeps Heart Healthy
- Keeps Blood Pressure under Control
- Preventing heart attacks.
- Balances Cholesterol Level
Detailed Photos, Images & Clips
Clips SP cashew nuts Sample:
Raw Photos, Images SP cashew nuts Sample:
Packing Of SP Cashew Nuts Ship
Packaging & Shipping
About Shipping Of SP Cashew Nuts:
About Packaging Of SP Cashew Nuts:
|Type of Packaging||In 20′ Full Load Containers|
|In 2 x 10 kgs vacuumed tins in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) vacuumed tins in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 1 x 50 lbs (22.68 kgs) vacuum flexy pouches in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) Vaccum flexy pouches in cartons||700 cartons|
SP Cashew Price & Payment Terms
About SP Cashew Price List – (Contact us & Discussion)
Different quality of SP Cashew Has different prices, depending on what your needs are. The price of SP cashew nuts at our factory will depend on the following factors: order quantity, type of cashew nut, cashew nut quality, packing specification… of the cashew nut order that you need. Since there are many factors that affect the price of cashew kernels, it is difficult for us to provide an official quote without discussing it in detail with you. However, the price of SP cashew nuts at our factory usually ranges from 2.5 USD – 4.8 USD / KG. Please contact us to get the exact SP cashew price list according to your needs.
The information you need to prepare before you contact us:
- Type Of Cashew: What kind of cashews are you looking for? (W180, W240, W320, W450, WS, LP, SP, BB…)
- Quantity: What is your order quantity?
- Quality: What quality of cashews do you want? (1 st quality, 2 nd quality, 3rd quality, 4 th quality… or “as customer’s request” )
- Packing: What kind of packing do you want? (Vaccum bag, Tin Can, Cartoon box…)
- Packing Weight: How much weight do you want to pack? (5 kg, 10 kg, 20 kg, 11.34 kg, 22.64kg, 25lb, 50lb…/bag)
- Your Target Price: The target price you are looking for?
About Payment Terms of SP Cashew – (Negotiation)
- A) 40% deposit in advance, 60% balance T/T scanned shipping documents.
- B) L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight
- C) Insurance: To be covered by buyer’s
Kimmy Farm – is a brand specializing in the production and export of agricultural products in Vietnam. We have a black soldier fly farm in Tay Ninh and a cashew-growing area in Binh Phuoc. The main export products of the company are products from cashew nut kernels, raw cashew nuts, cashew shell, cashew testa, cashew shell oil, black soldier fly,… We are a supply partner for several customers from Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Switzerland, USA, Australia, South Africa, UAE, India, Singapore, Japan, and many others. Besides, we also have a team of staff with many years of experience working in large processing factories in Vietnam. Please contact us if you need a premium source of cashew nuts. Exporter/manufacturer of cashew nuts in Vietnam. W320 Cashew Wholesale Price in Vietnam
=> More Product From >>>Vietnam Cashew Nuts Kernel <<<Click Here
Our Farm & Factory Raw Image
=> Customers Also Viewed: