Scientifically, Cashew nuts are an excellent source of protein and fiber. They are rich in monounsaturated fat which may help protect the heart too. Cashews are also a good source of potassium, a variety of B vitamins, and folate. They contain useful amounts of magnesium, phosphorous, selenium, and copper. Here, we would like to introduce to you the product cashew nut WW320 – Pure Vietnam Cashew Nuts w320 grade white cashew nuts.
=> More Info About>>> Vietnam Cashew nuts <<<Click Here
W320 Cashew Nut Product Description
Cashew nut w320 grade (or: white whole cashew 320, cashew w320, cashew nuts ww320, white whole cashew w320, cashew grade w320, cashew kernels w320, W320 cashew size) – high quality, regular-size, non-damaged and non-split and white, popular whole cashew that would produce between 300 – 320 pieces per pound (453.59g) – (about 660 – 706 pieces per kg) and is known internationally as Standard Large Nuts. They have a nutty flavor and a rich taste to be USED in recipes of salted cashew nuts, honey cashews, whole-grain salt-roasted cashews, chili garlic cashews, wasabi cashews …or to be processed by salting, sugaring, flavoring, roasting, oil frying or industrial processing into cashew cheese or cashew butter …
=> Related article: What Difference Between W320 Cashew vs W240 Cashew?
In the cashew nut classification system, the more advanced nuts are, the bigger they are, the tastier they taste, the more nutrients in the nut, the greater valued. So, the ww320 white cashew kernel is a type of cashew that is mostly loved and highly demanded by many countries in the world. Vietnam W320 Cashews grades are the most popular among cashew kernels and the highest availability. In order to retain the freshness of the ww320 cashews, they are stored in dry, cool and refrigerated place, hygienically packed in food safe material and in a food safety standard facility room. Our products are rigorously tested against the industry’s best quality standards and tested as organic cashew nuts. What is WW320 Cashew means? The name WW320 has 2 parts in it.
- WW stands for “Wholes White” cashews.
- 320 stands for “320 Cashew Kernels in 1 pound”
|Product name:||W320 Cashew nuts|
|Grade:||Grade W320 – AFI 1999 (Or as customer’s request)|
|Capacity:||3 – 4 tons of W320 per day|
|Condition:||Whole Cashew Nuts Kernel|
|Certificate:||ISO 9001:2015, HACCP Code 2003, FSPCA, FairTrade, Vietnam’s Food Safety Certificate…|
Process of Producing WW320 Cashew In Vietnam
- Collection & Drying: The raw cashew nuts (RCN) are collected from the farmers and dried in the sun to remove excess moisture. It is then subjected to four-step processing before packing, which includes the steam roasting, shell cutting, peeling, and grading
- Steam Roasting: The outer shell of the raw cashew nuts has to be removed to produce the edible cashew kernel. The outer shell of the cashew is very hard and it contains a corrosive oil that is harmful for human consumption. The process of steam roasting helps in the removal of this hardshell with minimal effort. The raw cashew nuts are put in a drum connected to a mini boiler. The steam from this mini boiler is passed over the cashew nuts placed in the drum for a period of 10 -15 minutes. These cashew nuts are left in the drum for 20 minutes for proper roasting. The roasted cashew nuts are then taken out of the drum and placed in the open air for a period of around 12 hours to let them cool down and help in the removal of the cashew shells.
- Shell Cutting: After Steam Roasting is complete, the cashew nuts are peeled off quickly to remove the outer shell to get the inner kernel. This is a very difficult stage, requiring skilled workers to separate the shell without breaking the inner core. After the peeling process, we will get 2 products: raw cashew shell, cashew nut kernel with soft shell (husk testa).
- Peeling: a process where the inner shell of the kernel is removed so as to produce white nuts. The peeling process is designed to remove the softshell, which is enhanced by the cold treatment. This step of agro-processing will give out the white-colored cashew nuts that are sent to the grading department. In which, the Raw Cashew Kernels are passed through the classification & grading department to consider their level.
- Grading: The cashew nut classification process is designed to classify cashew nuts kernel nuts into different grades for export. Kernel nuts are divided into two main categories: “Whole Nuts” and “Broken Nuts”. In the export of whole cashew nuts kernel, whole nuts are divided into 15 different grades and broken nuts are divided into 9 levels. Here the 320w white cashew nut is the 4th advanced in 15 different levels for cashew kernel price.
Nutrition In WW320 Cashew
Many studies have shown that regular daily intake of cashew nuts can have a variety of health benefits, in the long term improving overall human health. The ww320 grade cashew nuts is a premium cashew nut that is great to eat directly. Cashew nuts help prevent cardiovascular diseases, reduce the risk of diabetes, help prevent cancer, promote the formation of RBC, enhance bone and dental health, reduce the risk of anemia. , prevent gallstones, strengthen the immune system … Because of the great benefits that cashew nuts bring, they are being consumed a lot.
Benefits of W320 Cashew Nuts:
- Keeps Heart Healthy
- Keeps Blood Pressure under Control
- Preventing the heart attacks.
- Balances Cholesterol Level
|Type of Nutrients||Nutrients in 100g cashew|
|Retinol Equivalent||33 IU; 10 mcg|
Detailed Photos, Images & Clips
Clips W320 cashew nuts Sample:
Raw Photos, Images W320 cashew nuts Sample:
Packaging & Shipping
About Shipping Of W320 Cashew Nuts:
About Packaging Of W320 Cashew Nuts:
|Type of Packaging||In 20′ Full Load Containers|
|In 2 x 10 kgs vacuumed tins in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) vacuumed tins in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 1 x 50 lbs (22.68 kgs) vacuum flexy pouches in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) Vaccum flexy pouches in cartons||700 cartons|
Cashew W320 Price In Vietnam – Contact us
Kimmy Farm – is a brand specializing in the production and export of agricultural products in Vietnam. We have a black soldier fly farm in Tay Ninh and a cashew growing area in Binh Phuoc. The main export products of the company are products from cashew nuts, raw cashew nuts, cashew shell, cashew testa, cashew shell oil, black soldier fly,… We are a supply partner for several customers from Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Switzerland, USA, Australia, South Africa, UAE, India, Singapore, Japan, and many others. Besides, we also have a team of staff with many years of experience working in large processing factories in Vietnam. Please contact us if you need a premium source of cashew nuts. Exporter/manufacturer of cashew nuts in Vietnam. W320 Cashew Wholesale Price in Vietnam
=> More Product From >>>Vietnam Cashew Nuts Kernel <<<Click Here
A brand specializing in the production and export of agricultural products in Vietnam. We have a black soldier fly farm in Tay Ninh and a cashew growing area in Binh Phuoc. The main export products of the company are: cashew nuts, cashew nut kernels, black soldier fly, frozen seafood, shrimp, prawns, catfish… from Vietnam.