Scientifically, Cashew nuts are an excellent source of protein and fiber. They are rich in monounsaturated fat which may help protect the heart too. Cashews are also a good source of potassium, a variety of B vitamins, and folate. They contain useful amounts of magnesium, phosphorous, selenium, and copper. Here, we would like to introduce to you the product Cashew WW210 – Pure Vietnam Cashew Nuts.
=> More Info About>>> Vietnam Cashew nuts <<<Click Here
WW210 Cashew Nut Product Description
Cashew nut ww210 grade (or: white whole cashew 210, cashew w210, cashew nuts ww210, white whole cashew w210, cashew grade w210) is a large, beautiful, white, whole-grain cashew that has between 180 and 210 nuts/pound (395 – 465 beans/kg) and is known internationally as Jumbo Cashew Nuts. They are the 2nd standard of cashew nuts of the standards used to classify cashews. Ww210 white cashew nuts are large in size and very expensive, so they are often used to make: salted cashew nuts, honey cashews, whole-grain salt-roasted cashews, chili garlic cashews, wasabi cashews … and many other premium products that need to use premium whole cashew nuts. In the cashew nut classification system, the more advanced nuts are, the bigger they are, the tastier they taste, the more nutrients in the nut, the greater the value. So, the ww210 white cashew kernel is a type of cashew that is loved by many countries around the world, with great demand for ordering in Vietnam.
Process of Producing Cashew WW210 In Vietnam
- Steam Roasting: The outer shell of the raw cashew nuts has to be removed to produce the edible cashew kernel. The outer shell of the cashew is very hard and it contains a corrosive oil that is harmful for human consumption. The process of steam roasting helps in the removal of this hardshell with minimal effort. The raw cashew nuts are put in a drum connected to a mini boiler. The steam from this mini boiler is passed over the cashew nuts placed in the drum for a period of 10 -15 minutes. These cashew nuts are left in the drum for 20 minutes for proper roasting. The roasted cashew nuts are then taken out of the drum and placed in the open air for a period of around 12 hours to let them cool down and help in the removal of the cashew shells.
- Shell Cutting: After Steam Roasting is complete, the cashew nuts are peeled off quickly to remove the outer shell to get the inner kernel. This is a very difficult stage, requiring skilled workers to separate the shell without breaking the inner core. After the peeling process, we will get 3 products: raw cashew shell, cashew husk (testa), and cashew kernel nuts. In which, the Raw Cashew Kernels are passed through the classification & grading department to consider their level.
- Grading: The cashew nut classification process is designed to classify cashew nuts kernel nuts into different grades for export. Kernel nuts are divided into two main categories: “Whole Nuts” and “Broken Nuts”. In the export of whole cashew nuts kernel, whole nuts are divided into 15 different grades and broken nuts are divided into 9 levels. Here the 210w white cashew nut is the 2nd advanced in 15 different levels for cashew kernel price.
Nutrition In Cashew WW210
Many studies have shown that regular daily intake of cashew nuts can have a variety of health benefits, in the long term improving overall human health. The ww210 grade cashew nut is the most premium cashew nut that is great to eat directly. Cashew nuts help prevent cardiovascular diseases, reduce the risk of diabetes, help prevent cancer, promote the formation of RBC, enhance bone and dental health, reduce the risk of anemia. , prevent gallstones, strengthen the immune system … Because of the great benefits that cashew nuts bring, they are being consumed a lot.
|Type of Nutrients||Nutrients in 100g cashew|
|Retinol Equivalent||33 IU; 10 mcg|
Packing Of WW210 Cashew Nuts Ship
|Type of Packing||In 20′ Full Load Containers|
|In 2 x 10 kgs vacuumed tins in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) vacuumed tins in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 1 x 50 lbs (22.68 kgs) vacuum flexy pouches in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) Vaccum flexy pouches in cartons||700 cartons|
W210 Cashew Price & Payment Terms
About W210 Cashew Price List – (Contact us & Discussion)
Different quality of W210 Cashew Has different prices, depending on what your needs are. The price of W210 cashew nuts at our factory will depend on the following factors: order quantity, type of cashew nut, cashew nut quality, packing specification… of the cashew nut order that you need. Since there are many factors that affect the price of cashew kernels, it is difficult for us to provide an official quote without discussing it in detail with you. However, the price of W210 cashew nuts at our factory usually ranges from 7.5 USD – 10.5 USD / KG. Please contact us to get the exact W210 cashew price list according to your needs.
The information you need to prepare before you contact us:
- Type Of Cashew: What kind of cashews are you looking for? (W180, W210, W320, W450, WS, LP, SP, BB…)
- Quantity: What is your order quantity?
- Quality: What quality of cashews do you want? (1 st quality, 2 nd quality, 3rd quality, 4 th quality… or “as customer’s request” )
- Packing: What kind of packing do you want? (Vaccum bag, Tin Can, Cartoon box…)
- Packing Weight: How much weight do you want to pack? (5 kg, 10 kg, 20 kg, 11.34 kg, 22.64kg, 25lb, 50lb…/bag)
- Your Target Price: The target price you are looking for?
About Payment Terms of W210 Cashew – (Negotiation)
- A) 40% deposit in advance, 60% balance T/T scanned shipping documents.
- B) L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight
- C) Insurance: To be covered by buyer’s
Kimmy Farm – is a brand specializing in the production and export of agricultural products in Vietnam. We have a black soldier fly farm in Tay Ninh and a cashew-growing area in Binh Phuoc. The main export products of the company are products from cashew nut kernels, raw cashew nuts, cashew shell, cashew testa, cashew shell oil, black soldier fly,… We are a supply partner for several customers from Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Switzerland, USA, Australia, South Africa, UAE, India, Singapore, Japan, and many others. Besides, we also have a team of staff with many years of experience working in large processing factories in Vietnam. Please contact us if you need a premium source of cashew nuts. Exporter/manufacturer of cashew nuts in Vietnam. W320 Cashew Wholesale Price in Vietnam
=> More Product From >>>Vietnam Cashew Nuts Kernel <<<Click Here
Our Farm & Factory Raw Image
=> More Product From >>>Vietnam Cashew Nuts Kernel <<<Click Here
=> Customers Also Viewed: