LWP Cashew Scientifically, Cashew nuts are an excellent source of protein and fiber. They are rich in monounsaturated fat which may help protect the heart too. Cashews are also a good source of potassium, a variety of B vitamins, and folate. They contain useful amounts of magnesium, phosphorous, selenium, and copper. Here, we would like to introduce to you the product Cashew LWP – Pure Vietnam Cashew Nuts. LWP Cashew Kernels are used in the food industry like chocolate factory, pastry factory, biscuit factory…
=> Related article: What Difference Between LWP Cashew vs LP Cashew?
LWP Cashew Nut Product Description
What is LWP cashew? Cashew nut LWP grade (or: Large White Pieces cashew, cashew large white pieces) is a white cashew nut that broken into large pieces, internationally as LWP cashew. They have a nutty flavor and a rich taste to be USED in recipes of Broken salted cashew nuts, salt-roasted cashews, broken chili garlic cashews, wasabi cashews …or to be processed by salting, sugaring, flavoring, roasting, oil frying, or industrial processing into cashew cheese or cashew butter …
The name LWP has 3 parts in it, LWP cashew nut meaning:
- L stands for Large cashews.
- W stands for White cashews.
- P stands for Broken Pieces Cashews
LWP is used in the food industry to make:
- Cashew cookies
- Cashew nut biscuit
- Cookies vegan
- Cashew Pastry
- Cashew chocolate
- Cashew chocolate chip cookies
=> More Info About>>> Vietnam Cashew nuts <<<Click Here
Process of Producing Cashew LWP In Vietnam
- Collection & Drying: The raw cashew nuts (RCN) are collected from the farmers and dried in the sun to remove excess moisture. It is then subjected to four-step processing before packing, which includes the steam roasting, shell cutting, peeling, and grading
- Steam Roasting: The outer shell of the raw cashew nuts has to be removed to produce the edible cashew kernel. The outer shell of the cashew is very hard and it contains a corrosive oil that is harmful for human consumption. The process of steam roasting helps in the removal of this hardshell with minimal effort. The raw cashew nuts are put in a drum connected to a mini boiler. The steam from this mini boiler is passed over the cashew nuts placed in the drum for a period of 10 -15 minutes. These cashew nuts are left in the drum for 20 minutes for proper roasting. The roasted cashew nuts are then taken out of the drum and placed in the open air for a period of around 12 hours to let them cool down and help in the removal of the cashew shells.
- Shell Cutting: After Steam Roasting is complete, the cashew nuts are peeled off quickly to remove the outer shell to get the inner kernel. This is a very difficult stage, requiring skilled workers to separate the shell without breaking the inner core. After the peeling process, we will get 2 products: raw cashew shell, cashew nut kernel with soft shell (husk testa).
- Peeling: a process where the inner shell of the kernel is removed so as to produce white nuts. The peeling process is designed to remove the softshell, which is enhanced by the cold treatment. This step of agro-processing will give out the white-colored cashew nuts that are sent to the grading department. In which, the Raw Cashew Kernels are passed through the classification & grading department to consider their level.
- Grading: The cashew nut classification process is designed to classify cashew nuts kernel nuts into different grades for export
Nutrition In Cashew
Many studies have shown that regular daily intake of cashew nuts can have a variety of health benefits, in the long term improving overall human health. Cashew nuts help prevent cardiovascular diseases, reduce the risk of diabetes, help prevent cancer, promote the formation of RBC, enhance bone and dental health, reduce the risk of anemia. , prevent gallstones, strengthen the immune system … Because of the great benefits that cashew nuts bring, they are being consumed a lot.
Detailed Photos, Images & Clips
Clips LWP cashew nuts Sample:
Raw Photos, Images LWP cashew nuts Sample:
Packing Of LWP Cashew Nuts Ship
|Type of Packing||In 20′ Full Load Containers|
|In 2 x 10 kgs vacuumed tins in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) vacuumed tins in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 1 x 50 lbs (22.68 kgs) vacuum flexy pouches in cartons||700 cartons|
|In 2 x 25 lbs (11.34 kgs) Vaccum flexy pouches in cartons||700 cartons|
LWP Cashew Nuts Vietnam Price – Contact US
Kimmy Farm – is a brand specializing in the production and export of agricultural products in Vietnam. We have a black soldier fly farm in Tay Ninh and a cashew-growing area in Binh Phuoc. The main export products of the company are products from cashew nuts, raw cashew nuts, cashew shell, cashew testa, cashew shell oil, black soldier fly,… We are a supply partner for several customers from Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Switzerland, USA, Australia, South Africa, UAE, India, Singapore, Japan, and many others. Besides, we also have a team of staff with many years of experience working in large processing factories in Vietnam. Please contact us if you need a premium source of cashew nuts. Exporter/manufacturer of cashew nuts in Vietnam => More Product From >>>Vietnam Cashew Nuts Kernel <<<Click Here
=> Customers Also Viewed: