Cashew cookies are a delicious treat that you can make at home! This cookie recipe uses only a few ingredients, which you probably already have on hand. Plus, they’re pretty easy to make, so it’s a great recipe for beginners. Keep reading to learn how to make cashew cookies!
What Are Cashew Cookies?
Cashew cookies are delicious cookies made with cashew nuts. Cashews come from the same family as poison ivy and poison oak, so some people may be allergic to them. However, cashews are completely edible. Cashew cookies are one of the best treats in the world. They make the perfect snack for craving something sweet, and they taste amazing. Cashew cookies come in wide different varieties. For example, you may have seen cashew cookies with a chocolate coating or ones shaped like an elephant.
=> Read more: Top 10 Cashew Products We Love & Eat Every Day
No matter what type of cashew cookie you get, it will be delicious! Cashew cookies are unlike other types of cookies. These delicious cookies contain cashews, and the cashew flavor varies from cookie to cookie. Cashew cookies made with cashew nut butter are the best cashew cookies. Some cashew cookies have a sweet flavor, while others have a salty flavor. The flavor can vary depending on the type of cashew butter that is used. For example, cashew cookies made with sugar cashew butter are sweet, while cashew cookies made with salted cashew nut butter have a salty flavor.
How to Make Cashew Cookies At Home
If you’re a fan of cashew cookies, you’ll love this easy recipe.
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups cashews, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
=> Related article: What Is Cashew Powder? How To Make Them At Home
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture, and mix until just combined. Stir in milk until just combined.
- Stir in cashew nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
How To Store Cashew Cookies at Home
Cashew cookies are a great snack. They taste great, are nutritious, and come in a variety of flavors. But, there are some steps that you need to take in order to keep them in good shape.
- Store them in an airtight container. Cookies should be stored in a dry, airtight container that prevents them from absorbing moisture. If they’re not stored correctly, they might start to rot. Fortunately, you can find containers that are specifically designed for storing cookies.
- Store them in a cool, dry place. If you want your cashew cookies to taste good, you need to store them in a cool, dry place. However, if you store them in an area that’s too moist, they might go bad.
A brand specializing in the production and export of agricultural products in Vietnam. We have a black soldier fly farm in Tay Ninh and a cashew growing area in Binh Phuoc. The main export products of the company are: cashew nuts, cashew nut kernels, black soldier fly, frozen seafood, shrimp, prawns, catfish… from Vietnam.