Vietnam – Largest White Whole Cashew Kernels Producer

Vietnam is the largest producer and exporter of cashew kernels in the world. Over 65 percent of the world’s export of cashew kernels is accounted for by Vietnam. Vietnam cashews are consumed in as many as 90 countries all over the world, the major markets being the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Germany Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand, and Middle East countries. The Vietnamese cashew kernel is well acclaimed for its good quality, taste, and appearance.

Vietnam is the largest producer and exporter of cashew kernels in the world.

Vietnam is the largest producer and exporter of cashew kernels in the world.

Percentage of Whole and Broken Grades Of Vietnam Cashew Industry

Vietnam’s Cashew nuts main export products are the Whole White Cashews. Percentage of Whole and Broken Grades of Vietnam cashew nuts industry: 80% Whole Kernels, 20% Broken Kernels. The high percentage of whole cashew grades in Vietnam is the result of Shelling by hand (labor-intensive, done by hand).

  • Whole Cashew Nut Kernels: 80%
  • Broken Cashew Nut Kernels: 20%

The W320 cashew nut kernel is the main product of the Vietnam cashew industry. It has been estimated that about 60 % of cashew nut is consumed in the form of snacks, mostly roasted and salted. The remaining 40 % is instead used in confectionery and bakery products, often as a substitute for peanut and almond. Vietnam W320 Cashews grades are the most popular among cashew kernels and the highest in terms of availability.

Read More ->  Tanzanian Gov Non-tax Incentives To Local Cashews Processing Companies

@For More Infomation of Vietnam Cashew Nuts: https://kimmyfarm.com/en/vietnam-cashew-nuts/

Vietnam W320 Cashews grades are the most popular among cashew kernels and the highest in terms of availability.

Vietnam W320 Cashews grades are the most popular among cashew kernels and the highest in terms of availability.

List Of White Whole Cashew Kernels Grades Vietnam

Category Grade Name

White Whole Cashews

W210

W240

W320

W450

White Wholes Kernels

Cashew kernels are graded on how white they are (W: white, S: scorched, D: dessert), how broken they are (W: whole, S: split, B: butt, P: piece) and what size they are.

  • The Frist-Quality of Vietnam whole white cashew nuts are: W210, W240, W320.
  • The Second Quality of Vietnam whole white cashew nuts are: W450, W500.
White Whole Cashew Kernels Grade Count per kg Count per pound
WW210 395 – 465 nuts 180 – 210 nuts
WW240 485 – 530 nuts 220-240 nuts
WW320 660 – 706 nuts 300 – 320 nuts
WW450 880 – 990 nuts 400 – 450 nuts
WW500 1022-1120 nuts 460-500 nuts

Note: the following terms are used : white (w), white whole (ww)

Are Cashews From Vietnam Safe To Eat?

YES! The Cashews From Vietnam Are Totally Safe! The Vietnam’s biggest cashew producing area is the southern province of Binh Phuoc, where the soil & climate is fresh and most suitable for cashew tree growing. Our Cashew farmers From Binh Phuoc Vietnam have accumulated vast experience in planting, catering, and harvesting cashew nuts. Vietnam exported cashews to more than 90 countries and territories around the world, they are well acclaimed for their good quality, taste, appearance, and safe.

  • Exported to more than 90 countries and territories around the world.
  • Well cultivated land, the climate is most suitable for cashew tree growing.
  • Specialized processing method with experience of more than half of a century.
  • Control the classification process according to international standards.
Vietnam Cashew Nuts Industry is currently referred to as the “undisputed King of Cashew nuts for exports

Vietnam Cashew Nuts Industry is currently referred to as the “undisputed King of Cashew nuts for exports

@Products Mentioned in Article:

W320 Cashew Nut Vietnam White Whole Cashews

W210 Cashew Nut Vietnam White Whole Cashews

W240 Cashew Nut Vietnam White Whole Cashews

WW500 Cashew Nut Vietnam White Whole Cashew Grade

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *